We alrdy know Kheer is one of the most and yummy recipes which is very famous in India as well as pakistani.Kheer are most traditional dish for both muslim and hindu family.In Muslim it prepared on eid time and in hindu it prerpared on Janmashtami.Kherr are is a rich milk dessert made of milk,sugar,dry,fruits,oil/clarified butter and cardamom powder.Recipe of kheer can made in may type like rice kheer recipe,kaddu ki kheer and badam kheer.Today im going to make Vermicelli kheer in microwave.
- 1 cup vermicelli
- 1 ltr milk
- 25 gms cashew nuts
- 25 gms pista
- 250 gms raisins
- A pinch of cardamom powder
- 4 tbsp pure ghee
- 1/2 gms saffron
- 1/2 cup sugar
- For garnishing almonds blanched
- Take 2 tbsp ghee in a large flat bowl,add crushed semiya,raisins and 1/2 the cashew,microwave on high power for 2 minutes and keep aside.
- In another deep bowl take milk.Microwave on high power for 2 minutes.Add sugar and cardamom powder.
- Add the above roasted ingredientss to this milk.Cover and microwave on medium power for 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl take saffron and 1 tabelspoon milk,remaining cashew and 1/2 the pista.
- Mix this paste in the above kheer,Stir well.
- Microwave for 2 minutes on high power.
- Let it stand for 4 minutes .
- Serve hot,garnished with blanched sliced almonds,pista and blanched saffron milk.